
I have a new love.
Whey protein.
My cousin recently got me hooked on drinking protein shakes after working out. I work out at least three times a week and drink a shake for a meal. I could be in a commercial promoting this stuff. I've noticed that I am losing weight, and I know it's not just from exercising. I've always worked out and found it hard to get the weight off. After only one week, my body has gotten used of having a shake for a meal, and I'm not as hungry. It's healthy because I still eat a nutritious breakfast and one other meal everyday. I also have low calorie snacks within the day. I don't believe in crash diets or starving myself. This way I can enjoy a chocolate treat and enjoy getting on the scale. There are many other flavors of this specific brand. Try it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment