Tuesday, October 28, 2008

inevitable.

I don't want to grow up. Let's all stay Toys 'R Us kids forever.

Lately, everyone I talk to is saying they hate school and cannot wait to graduate. I am in agreement with them because school is kicking my butt. I go to school 28 hours a week and only get credit for 16. It's because of art labs. I think I've hated school since kindergarten, and the feelings have not changed.

However, I have been thinking a lot about the future, and college is sounding better and better to me. I'm in a place right now where I don't have as much responsibility as I will after I graduate. As much as I hate being a student, I love it all the same.

But, then again, coming home from a job without having homework is music to my ears.

I realize growing up is a part of life, but I can't decide if I like it or not.

No comments: