The recent losses of LSU football has made me cringe. I was just getting over the fact that we lost to Florida, and then we follow it with a loss to Georgia. The win against South Carolina was great, but losing in Death Valley tears it down. Sitting in McDonald's after the game, my two friends and I were surrounded by rude, obnoxious Georgia fans wearing red pants. I could have cried.
My question for Les Miles -- Why continue to play Lee? Listen to the student section and put Hatch in!
Lee did all right at Auburn, but with the recent failure at Florida, he should have been benched. He is not consistent, especially with his passing. This is not the season I had hoped for, and my nerves are working over time thinking about the Bama game in two weeks. Watching Saban walk out of our territory with a win would be the ultimate devastation.
Let's cross our fingers and pray for a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment