
Photography is my passion.
Photography is hard.
My ideal goal is to have my own photography business after I finish school. I love taking pictures of people in natural settings to showcase who they really are. No fake settings. No fake lighting. Let's just be real.
I hope to get accepted into the photography concentration at the end of this semester. One thing I've learned so far is that photographers put in many hours. The photo lab will be my home for the next few semesters. Another thing I've become adjusted to is doing things in the dark. Exposing film to light before it is ready is a photographer's worst enemy.
Digital is much easier than old school film processing and developing.
I found the image above at this Web site:
I'm in a basic photography class this semester, and I can tell you that she is not holding the camera properly.

No comments:
Post a Comment