Thursday, November 20, 2008
I want my red Cadillac CTS..
If you click the play button, you'll be watching a Cadillac commercial starring Private Practice's Kate Walsh. I don't know if this commercial still plays on television right now, but I've always liked it and decided to 'youtube' it.
The creators of this commercial ad for the new 2008 Cadillac were smart in using this actress. She is on the television hot list and known by all viewers after her role on the very popular Grey's Anatomy. She has a distinct and recognizable voice, and she is pretty. Men want her. Women want to be her. She speaks in a seductive way and only gives one stare at the end with the powerful line, "Does it return the favor?"
If that doesn't make you want to purchase this vehicle, then the visual effects should. Of course, the makers of the commercial know how to make this car look good. As she is speaking, every luxury feature of the vehicle is shown. She is driving on a rich, black, sleek road in a tunnel and appears to be alone, which focuses all attention on the shiny, red car. If that's not enough, the rock music starts just as her foot, dressed in a sexy, designer heel, presses the accelerator.
And, I always thought a Cadillac was for older people..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment